Those of you who have worked with Oracle WebCenter, have probably a content repository configured for your collaboration space. If you have tried uploading files in the document explorer task flow, you would notice that the maximum allowed file size is 2 MB, which is not what most of us are used to. As you can see the message says that the max. file size allowed is 2 GB, which is clearly a lie. So here is how to change it.
cd <WC HOME>commonbin
- Wait for the script to finish initializing, then type
connect(‘weblogic’, ‘welcome1′, ‘t3://<host>:7001′)
- Replace the values in quotes with yours of course, then
- Then navigate to c:/oracle/webcenter/webcenterapp/metadata and edit the webcenter-config.xml file. Change the <webcenter:uploadedFileMaxDiskSpace> value, the default is 2097152 which is around 2 MB, so change it to 2147483648 (2 GB).
- Then import the modified file back, if you have closed the wlst session, repeat step 1 and 2 then type
- Exit wlst
- Restart the WC_Spaces managed server